Precise, data-driven targeting.
Geofencing reaches renters within a 15-foot radius of specific businesses or a 500-foot radius of local points of interest.
Stand out to renters from the start of their search to their final decision.
Fair housing-trained experts maximize your reach with in-market renters stress-free.
Refine Your Reach
Text: Increase brand awareness and get in front of renters the moment they step into a predefined area.
FHA-compliant, location-based advertising with the ability to target renters based on where they are at a given moment or the places they’ve visited before.
- Leverage our exclusive, first party data to reach renters at the right place and time.
- Increase local engagement and brand awareness in the community.
- A cost-effective strategy tailored to meet your business needs, with a reporting dashboard.
Behavior-based banner advertising across the Google Display Network.
- Pair with RentSearch. to retarget visitors to your property website courtesy of Rent.’s exclusive first party audience data.
- Access to a complete view of impressions, clicks, cost per click, cost per lead, conversion rates and historical performance broken down by time, day and device.
- A dedicated analyst to review performance and optimize campaigns with customized images, content and budget.
The only multifamily email ad solution where you can access an extensive database of in-market renters who are searching for homes in your area.
- Target renters based on the locations they are searching for a new home.
- Leverage mobile-optimized templates and proven subject lines to showcase your property and drive qualified traffic to your website.
- Engage prospects with dynamic image options including 3D Tours of your communities.
- Access reporting on delivery, open and click rates in RentHQ.
¹ “What Is Retargeting?”, Mailchimp.
² “Geofencing Marketing: the Complete and Easy Guide for 2022”, Increasingly, March 2021.
³ Rent. Internal data, January 2022 – April 2022 (as compared to Campaign Monitor Email Marketing Benchmarks 2022).